Rangers 2021/2022 Tryouts: COVID Screening Process and Rink Protocols
- All players and parents/guardians must fill out the online Gloucester Rangers COVID-Screening form BEFORE heading to the rink – Click here or hover your phone camera over the QR code on this page.
- We kindly ask that you complete the form 3 hours in advance of the ice time t avoid any delays in the check-in process.
- It is mandatory that anyone entering the arena must be wearing a face mask. Players are asked to wear their face mask before and after ice times and adhere to all Public Health COVID safety protocols and guidelines.
- The rinks have different protocols and we kindly ask that parents review the guidelines for the rink they are visiting in advance of any ice time. Depending on the rink, parents/guardians may or may not be permitted to be inside the area during the ice time. The majority of the Rangers tryouts will take place at Richcraft Sensplex and due to capacity limits only one (1) parent/guardian will be permitted inside the building. Please note, this is subject to change at any time.
- Due to limits to the number of players permitted inside the locker rooms, some seats will be set-up in the hallways. Players are advised to wear their under armour gear to the rink as some may be asked to dress in the common areas.
- All on-ice participants must wear a face mask when inside the building (until helmets are secured).
- All volunteers or parents/guardians must wear a face when inside the building. Volunteers who are helping out on the bench must wear a face mask at all times in the building.
- Players are permitted into the building 30 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time. Parents/guardians are permitted in the building 5 minutes prior to the scheduled ice time.
- All players/goalies are asked to bring their own water bottle, pre-filled.