The GRMHA Board and executive will be on hand to present reports from the 2019-20 season.
Date: May 12th, 2020
Time: 7:00 – 9:00
Location: HEO Boardroom
We are also looking for new volunteers for the upcoming 2020-21 season as follows (to be elected/appointed at the AGM):
VP Admin – vacant
If you are interested in running for either of these positions, please email VP Hockey Ops, Bruce Pickard at email@example.com
Director – Novice – Jeremy Whalen
Director – Player Development – Jamie Smith
If you are interested in volunteering for a board position, please send an email to GRMHA president, Kevin Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations is: April 12th, 2020
Description of Executive positions
1. Shall preside at all Board of Directors, Executive Committee, General and Annual meetings of the GRMHA.
2. Shall exercise the authority of the GRMHA in cases of emergency, subject to ratification by the Board of Directors by the next board meeting
3. Shall be the official spokesman for the GRMHA as a member of the GHA Board of Directors.
4. Shall be an ex officio member of all GRMHA Committees.
5. Shall not vote except in the case of a tie when casting the deciding vote or elections.
1. Shall receive and process all tryout applications including payment, and ensure all players registered for tryouts have registered with their home association prior to their first ice session.
2. Shall develop and manage official team lists and Specially Affiliated Player Lists.
3. Shall coordinate the completion of the GRMHA Fair Play Pledge by players, parents and coaches.
4. Shall ensure the dissemination of information to all GRMHA members and their families.
5. Shall arrange collection of Players Registration fees from Member Association immediately after making Team lists.